This program will highlight PM strategies that have proven to be effective on any project and examines project situations to evaluate effective methods to resolve daily project challenges.
Looking back on multiple successful and not so successful projects, it appears that all successful projects have the same basic ingredients:
• Well defined budget, scope, and schedule
• A common goal that provided all parties to be successful
• Effective communications
• Positive attitudes
• Shared sense of responsibility
• A sense of urgency to get the project complete
• No one caring who gets the credit
• Solving problems without assigning blame
Discussion topics include collaboration, communication, goal setting, and problem solving and the role they play in successful project execution.
Date - 10/24/2016
5:00 pm - 8:30 pm